Tuesday, November 20, 2007

draft letter of thanks

November 20, 2007
Person
Address

Dear Mr./Ms./Dr. ______ :
On behalf of my classmates and professor, I want to thank you for your support of….your participation in…your stuff for… “A Day with the Grizzlies.” WHY YOU ARE WRITING TO THEM, YOUR PURPOSE
The Alcott Elementary School 5th graders had a . . . . . .. the teachers were pleased with the entire.. . . .all the children want to go to OU now. DETAILS, EXAMPLES, HOW THEIR HELP MADE A DIFFERENCE IN THE DAY. (MIGHT BE TWO PARAGRAPHS)
Thank you and CONCLUSION
Sincerely,

Your name
Rht 102, 44244

Please email me a draft of your letter by 8pm Monday.

2 comments:

Robbie V said...

I couldn't not find the address on Oakland’s web cite so if someone has found them will you please let me know how to get to it.

Thank you

jasmine said...

Are we done with these drafts? Did you revise them and send them out?