Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Electronic class 12/4, TODAY

We're going to have an electronic class today, instead of an in person one. You do not need to go to the classroom.

Please email your Purpose Essay to me by 10:05am, and I will send you individual feedback by email today. And please understand I cannot read them all in class time, so I will read them and type out feedback in the order I receive the essays. Everyone will have feedback by this evening.

After emailing me the Purpose Essay, sign in here.

18 comments:

Steph Ruzzin said...

I've sent you my Paper =)

Jaime said...

I sent my essay.

Anonymous said...

Im here and i have sent you my paper~ Hope chris gets better~

Reggie P said...

i sent my essay

Suzanne M. said...

Yes, and two of you have gotten your feedback? No? And two will receive it in email quite soon. ;)

jasmine said...

I didnt get a chance to send my paper all along I have been doing the wrong paper so it's going to take a minute to write a decent paper. Is that ok or not??

Abby B. said...

I' m here....

Steph Ruzzin said...

I haven't gotten feedback yet. I must be the one who will be getting it soon haha.

Angie said...

Angie With a K. is here and I also sent you my essay!

Ryan Byrnes said...

i sent the paper!

Suzanne M. said...

Yup, Steph, yours is next...lol.

Rob Hutchinson said...

my paper is sent, i hope you recieve it with the bad internet connection the OC gives

Angela Shamus said...

sorry it took me long time to log in i had some blogger issues. BUT IM HERE!!!

DAllen said...

I will send my eassay right now

Stephanie said...

I am here

Nicole's Blog said...

I am here

Charlene said...

I sent you my paper.

Jessica Lovelace said...

i going to send my paper in a minute